Yacy decided to not recognize my ~60 GB Index anymore a few months ago (+ webcrawler not working; data does still exists)

Hello, a few months ago I noticed that my local yacy instance did not give me search results anymore (neither remote nor local). I thought this might have been due to package updates cause I was using yacy from the Arch user Repo but recently I looked a bit more into that and found that yacy reports my index does contain 0 entries.
Also the site crawler refused to index new sites.

Now a few weeks ago I decided to moved everything into a fresh docker container by creating a tar.xz and then importing it (as written here: Download - YaCy). I created a new docker container and imported the .tar.xz today.
Global search is working now but it still reports my index to be of 0 size despite yacy showing me DISK used: | (approx.) 58.6 GB in the overview which matches with the size of the INDEX folder.
Now regarding site crawler, it shows me “pause reason: resource observer: not enough disk space, 2275762176”. Not sure anymore if it did before i migrated to docker, but I had dozens of GB free. Now around 10 GB (cause my .tar.xz takes 30+ GB) but I recall the site crawler working in the past (and the minimum limit is still 4GB in the config) with even less free space…

Any idea what I can try or what further data do you need to identify and help me solve the issue?
I uploaded content from the LOG folder here: 6.57 MB folder on MEGA

Digged further, moved out of docker cause that started restarting itself and using just ./startYACY.sh

org.apache.solr.core.SolrCoreInitializationException: SolrCore 'collection1' is not available due to init failure: Error opening new searcher
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.getCore(CoreContainer.java:1653)
        at net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.instance.EmbeddedInstance.<init>(EmbeddedInstance.java:89)
        at net.yacy.search.index.Fulltext.connectLocalSolr(Fulltext.java:152)
        at net.yacy.search.Switchboard.<init>(Switchboard.java:598)
        at net.yacy.yacy.startup(yacy.java:209)
        at net.yacy.yacy.main(yacy.java:812)
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error opening new searcher
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:1048)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:874)
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.createFromDescriptor(CoreContainer.java:1187)
        at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.lambda$load$13(CoreContainer.java:699)
        at com.codahale.metrics.InstrumentedExecutorService$InstrumentedCallable.call(InstrumentedExecutorService.java:197)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at org.apache.solr.common.util.ExecutorUtil$MDCAwareThreadPoolExecutor.lambda$execute$0(ExecutorUtil.java:209)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)
Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error opening new searcher
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.openNewSearcher(SolrCore.java:2137)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getSearcher(SolrCore.java:2257)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initSearcher(SolrCore.java:1106)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:993)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooNewException: Format version is not supported (resource BufferedChecksumIndexInput(MMapIndexInput(path="/home/duda/Downloads/yacy/DATA/INDEX/freeworld/SEGMENTS/solr_6_6/collection1/data/index/segments_1gkp"))): 10 (needs to be between 6 and 9)
        at org.apache.lucene.codecs.CodecUtil.checkHeaderNoMagic(CodecUtil.java:216)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.readCommit(SegmentInfos.java:307)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.readCommit(SegmentInfos.java:291)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:845)
        at org.apache.solr.update.SolrIndexWriter.<init>(SolrIndexWriter.java:124)
        at org.apache.solr.update.SolrIndexWriter.create(SolrIndexWriter.java:97)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DefaultSolrCoreState.createMainIndexWriter(DefaultSolrCoreState.java:257)
        at org.apache.solr.update.DefaultSolrCoreState.getIndexWriter(DefaultSolrCoreState.java:131)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.openNewSearcher(SolrCore.java:2098)
        ... 12 more

Deleting segments_1gkp did not help, looks like other stuff depends on that? Also no idea how to convert versions for that.
Uploaded the file: MEGA