PHP Search - Help

Hi I am attempting to do a search with YaCy via PHP. I keep getting no results returned. Anyone have a working example they can share?

<?php ini_set('display_errors', 1); ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1); error_reporting(E_ALL); //open connection to peer $YaCyURL="http://192.168.1.4:8090/"; $appID="admin:Testa:"; $cu=$YaCyURL."&Yacysearch.rss?"; $cu=$cu."&query=test"; $cu=$cu."&maximumRecords=10"; $cu=$cu."&startRecord=1";///tells the record to start showing at $queryServer = curl_init($cu); curl_setopt($queryServer, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0); curl_setopt($queryServer, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($queryServer, CURLOPT_USERPWD,$appID); $results = curl_exec($queryServer); curl_close($queryServer); //now we have xml/json, put it in a simple array $xml = simplexml_load_string($results); //$resultarray=xml2array($results); //item childgroup //$items=$resultarray['rss']['channel']['item']; print_r($xml); //if ($items) //{ //foreach ($items as $item) //{ //echo "".$item['title'].""; //} //} else { //echo "no results"; //} ?>

OK I get a Page Not found

Well I got it to work with PHP. API Doc had a capital Y in Yacysearch.rss, changed to a lowercase and fixed an extra questionmark now I can get XML to work!

Solved my own issues.

Oh wow, where did you find that api documentation?

it is on this page: Dev:APIyacysearch – YaCyWiki

Search for " $cu=$YaCyURL.“Yacysearch.rss”. I believe that there are two references.